Program / Project Manager
Responsible for leading highly complex technology programs, 3rd party integration programs, technology programs being driven by the Enterprise, and Enterprise programs being driven by Technology. Programs are complex, risky, strategic and are technical in nature.
ERP Management Consultant
Impact Group’s ERP Consultants have strong experience in program management, solution architecture, business and IT strategy, supply chain, packaged software implementations, business process management & design, operations re-engineering, and organizational design and change management.
Level 3 Support Technician / Analyst
As a member of Managed Services, you are responsible for supporting the needs of our Managed Services Clients including email, workstations, some applications, servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers, switches and storage etc.
- Remote and On-site support including diagnostics and remediation.
- Able to effectively prioritize, multi-task and handle the demands of multiple clients and sometimes hectic environments.
- Possess strong organizational qualities and respect for deadlines in all aspects of work.
- Excellent analytical skills and able to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up/follow-through skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, clients, and coworkers via email and face-to-face.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on technical, computer related subject matters i.e. technical documentation, checklists, company/client communications, projects, detailed and accurate resolution descriptions
- On call rotation to take after hour escalated calls/tickets and/or after-hours projects
- Participate in prospective and existing client/sales meetings
- 5+ years of directly applicable IT and customer service experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise environment.
- Strong experience with Cisco Networking. CCNA or CCNP certifications highly desirable.
- Knowledge of desktop/laptop PCs, enterprise printers, and peripherals required
- Basic knowledge of networking and cabling
- Mac experience helpful but not required
- Familiarity with MS Server 8/12 management/administration
- Experience with Active Directory management
- Familiarity with Group Policy, GPO concepts
- Experience with O365 and Exchange Migrations
- Familiarity with networking, networking concepts, IP addressing, switching/routing etc.
- Very proficient with Windows 7/8/10
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software issues
- Experience with desktop imaging using SCCM or other applications
- Experience providing phone/remote and on-site support
- Mobility/tablet/IP phone knowledge also preferred
- Must be able to physically move IT equipment when needed
- Familiarity with CRM software tools such as Autotask, Remote desktop
- This position is located on-site M-F at our Oakdale location and will require flexibility to travel to client sites as needed.
Level 2 Support Analyst
The IT Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to software, hardware, and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. The IT Support Analyst must be reliable and have excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
The Support Analyst will also perform root cause analysis and solve or escalate typical to severe problems. This person will also recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. This position will require independent work, sharing information and assisting others.
- Handle software and hardware-related requests.
- Troubleshoot and identify root causes of software and hardware problems
- Resolve/fix software and hardware problems
- Document activities thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner
Initial point of IT Support
- Receive support tickets via phone calls/email/Service Management Tool (ServiceNow, JIRA, etc.)
- Own, maintain and document support issues in tools such as Confluence
- Troubleshoot to resolution or escalate issues as necessary
- Adds, moves and changes
- 2+-year college degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
Experience and Skills
- Two to five years of hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- Microsoft Office– Office 365
- Windows 10
- SQL Experience (look up syntax details & Query language)
- Apple Macintosh
- Remote Desktop support
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Remote support for laptops/thin clients & smartphones
Impact Group is a Minneapolis Tech Support Company offering IT Consulting, Management, ERP Services, Cybersecurity, API services, and much more. Our firm focuses on High Impact Consulting for Complex IT Initiatives. We’ve been helping clients increase business value for over 30 years.
We provide businesses in Minneapolis with tech support, IT consulting, and ERP services that are fully integrated with your company. These services are designed to provide strategic IT and business planning focused on solving IT/business problems and supporting IT/business environments. Our High Impact service Offerings are categorized by Delivery Leadership, ERP Solutions, and Infrastructure Modernization as follows: