For a Fortune 500 Big Box Retailer, Impact Group served as Product Manager and provided Business Analysis and Development resources for the creation of a company-wide SOX and Audit Compliant Financial Reporting Platform, based on an Oracle data warehouse which integrates twenty-two sources of internal data and supports data needs for Wall Street reporting. OBIEE is used for the reporting layer.
- For an American manufacturer of memorabilia, Impact Group provided Program Management, Business Analysis and Development resources on a project to migrate legacy mainframe application to Oracle EBS for their yearbook business; planned and staged development and releases over a 15-month period, while maintaining uptime in both environments.
For a Fortune 500 Big Box Retailer, Impact Group served as Product Manager for the development of a custom Learning Management System (LMS) to facilitate training/education of thousands of in-store personnel. The solution this team developed was selected by Training Magazine as an Outstanding Training Initiative for 2017. It integrates tightly with Oracle EBS to the Cloud-based LMS. Oracle Identity Management is used to manage employee and supplier access via single-sign-on at a self-serve portal.
- For a $14B member-owned agricultural cooperative, Impact Group performed multi-year supply chain and systems transformation program comprised of twenty-one projects focusing on demand planning, sales and operations planning, and network optimization in an Oracle/ JD Edwards environment.
- For a Fortune 500 Big Box Retailer, Impact Group provided Program Management, Business Analysis and Development resources to replace two legacy ERP systems with the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) to support new Procurement and Supply Chain/inventory capability for indirect spend for Retail Operations ordering R&M and Transformation project items. Today over 12,000 employees order fixtures, electronics, displays and supplies via this new storefront, which manages over 25,000 parts sourced from over 400 vendors.
- For a $110B international food conglomerate, Impact Group served as Project Manager for: a.) developing IT Strategies for multiple Business Units, b.) leading major systems implementations and process improvement projects, c.) developing and implementing project and program management environments, and d.) leading supply chain project planning, design, quantification and prioritization initiatives.
- For a Minnesota-based Food Cooperative, Impact Group performed an IT assessment & strategy, created IT Governance and managed an eight-month project to implement automated EDI environment between the coop and distributors, brokers and customers.
- For a $1.7B check printer, Impact Group provided Workstream Project Management to implement a “To Be” order to cash design by migrating multiple brand operations onto a consolidated order to cash infrastructure. Leveraged standard “vanilla” SAP system to deliver a strategic customer experience across all channels within all brands.
- For a major division of a $15B food processing company, Impact Group managed multi-site implementations of ERP, Maintenance Management and Supply Chain solutions. We also provided Project Management for the selection, integration and implementation of a finite scheduling application.
- For a major coffee retailer, Impact Group performed an assessment and developed a multi-year Supply Chain Strategic Roadmap to facilitate the company’s strategic plans for rapid growth. We also managed a Point-Of-Sales (POS) requirements definition and package selection effort.
- For a major regulated business communications firm, Impact Group provided a Program Manager to implement a new global Quote to Cash process and supporting systems. Each of the eight workstreams were managed by an internal Project Managers utilizing internal best practices, PMO standards and Agile development methods.