High Impact Integration Solutions
Impact Group serves as an integration solution provider for our Software Development clients by developing APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) between their Off-The-Shelf (OTS) and their client’s back-end systems to meet the demand for secure, near-real-time integrations.
These integrations automate connections to Billing, Project Management, Payroll, Test Equipment, and many other types of back-end systems. Specific back-end systems include Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks, Sage Business Management Software, and many other.
For nearly three decades, Impact Group has been helping our clients achieve strategic business / IT alignment and improve business performance by planning, delivering and managing change for new-value solutions and capabilities in business operations and technology.
Client On-Boarding Process
Impact Group utilizes the following process to on-board new clients for our API integration services.
- Discover – gather and analyze Client’s data, process, systems information. Project Plan and estimated final are delivered.
- Configure – align API with Client’s needs and integrated with Client’s systems
- Quality Assurance and Client Accept – Tested to assure correctness and accuracy
- Deploy – Cut-over to production
- Support – ensure on-going operations and compatibility with MetaField upgrades
We offer the following Support to our API Integration Clients. The Service Level Objectives (SLO) are included in the monthly support fee.
Secure Transaction Environment
Comprehensive monitoring of API transactions
- Proactive response when API not responsive
Level One Support
- Call Center (Monday through Friday 6 am to 6 pm CDT)
- Triage initial emails and calls; initiate trouble ticket; resolve if possible
- Escalate to Level Two/Three as necessary
Level Two/Three Support
- Provided by Technical API Support Team
- Assigned to Level Two or Level Three as appropriate
Level One Support — SLO
- Answer incoming calls within 90 seconds 85% of the time
- Respond to e-mail tickets < 1 Hour during Standard Business Hours, which are Monday through Friday 6 AM to 6 PM Central
- Next Day Response for email tickets outside above business hours
- Abandoned calls < 6%, with calls abandoned defined as calls that held for over 90 seconds then hung up
- 80% First-Call Resolution (FCR) with certain call types
- Average Wait in Queue < 30 seconds
- Average call backs < 30minutes
- Positive customer feedback > 85%
Level Two/Three Support — SLO
- Resolve technical issues within two business days
Service Level Objectives (SLO) included in monthly fee
Contact Us Today!
Impact Group helps our clients achieve business success. Whether a client is developing business or systems strategies, improving current business operations, developing new systems, or integrating existing systems, we are well positioned to assist in all aspects of planning and delivery.
If you’d like to learn more about Impact Group’s Integration Services capabilities, contact us today using the information listed below. We look forward to speaking with you!